To become a global, sought-after organization in the field of self-publishing.
To publish books of encouragement and empowerment, while teaching self-publishing to the masses.
Made By Me Publications, owned by author and publisher Lucinda M. Thierry Riles, has published the following titles:
- Quick Reference Guide for Self-publishing by Lucinda Marie Thierry (2008)
- Writing Your First Book: A How-To Guide for First-Time Authors by Lucinda Marie Thierry (2010)
- From My Heart: A Collection of Poems by Lucinda Marie Thierry (2010 audio CD)
- Me and My First Day of School by Destiny Pennington (2010)
- The Track Star by JoAnn Hunt (2011)
- The Making of a Woman: How I Overcame Domestic Violence by Gay Willis (2011)
- These Words...A Collection of Verse by the Society of Urban Poets, Inc. (SOUP) (2012)
- Can Trees Walk? by JoAnn Hunt (2013)
Information on acquiring these titles is found on the Buy Products page of this website. There, you can read an excerpt from Quick Reference Guide for Self-publishing.
What Made By Me Publications Can Do for You
1. In addition to the titles mentioned above, Made By Me Publications offers workshops through The "Bea" Hive and the Oklahoma County Metropolitan Library System. Lucinda also speaks often at venues across the state. For the current schedule, click on the Appearances page of this website.
2. The Written Word Magazine is issued every quarter for free and includes a wealth of information on book writing, publishing, marketing and sales. It also features authors, poets, publishers, small business owners, and recurring columns on various topics. Previous issues are available on the Magazine page of this website. Sign up to receive future issues by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Additionally, Made By Me Publications is part of a team of small businesses that hosts A Writer's Vision Literary Symposium annually on the Saturday of Labor Day weekend. The continuing objective is to teach others How to Write, Self-Publish, Market and Sell their books. The 6th annual event will be August 31, 2013 at the Character Inn Conference Center in Oklahoma City. Click on the Annual Symposium page of this website to register.
It is a pleasure for Made By Me Publications to serve you.
Lucinda M. Thierry Riles
© 2008-2013 Made By Me Publications